Top 5 things (starts out normal and goes to really weird) I found on the web this week:
- See if you’re tone deaf ; I got 50% which puts me in the “You may have a pitch perception deficit” (not a big surprise to anyone who has sat next to me in church) although I think their scale might be a little off, since couldn’t I get 50% by guessing? (lifehacker again)
- 20 things you probably didn’t know about Sesame Street
- Weird illusion and how to make your own (hat tip lifehacker.com)
- Top 10 reasons that gay marriage should be banned. #6 is dear to my heart, so it made the cut (hat tip reddit.com)
- OJ simpson has a new book out about how he would have killed Nicole and Ron if he had commited the murders seriously, I can’t make this stuff up (hat tip Kerflop)
Previous suggested reading.