Top 5 things (all about kids, some intellectual, lots of how to) I found on the web this week:
- Dad Talk has a great post about different parenting styles and how they affect learning in school.
- And another funny one about his 4 year old watching An Inconvenient Truth
- Homemade Christmas gift ideas for kids (hat tip Frugal Finds)
- And then make some cards to go with the gifts (hat tip parenthacks.com, I think)
- OK, so I found this one weeks ago, but it seems to go well with the theme, since they would make nice Christmas decorations for the tree or maybe packages.
Kids not your thing? Not into the holidays? Surf some more.