Top 5 things I found on the web that I thought you should see:
- How to make a photo BW and then add back some color, like the photo I showed you yesterday. Note that in the comments there are suggestions on different ways to do it as well as a better way (Channel Mixer adjustment layer) to make the photo black and white in the first place (hat tip Lifehacker).
- Apparently Angelina Jollie thinks adoptive parents are more fit to be parents than those that come by it the natural (but highly unregulated way). I wonder what the nation would be like if we required all new parents-to-be to take a class or read a couple of books? (hat tip MetroDad)
- Staying on the adoption topic for a second, we have a tribute to a father by his son who was adopted as a teen out of the New York Foster Care system. Kind of long, but pretty moving if you’re in the mood for that sort of thing (Hat tip Jason at Dad Centric)
- This one about kids peeing may only amuse the dad’s in the audience (do they even read
myour blog; they certainly don’t comment).
- And finally, don’t forget that the North American Aerospace Defense Comand (NORAD) is tracking Santa again this year if your little ones want to follow along before their eyelids get too heavy. I’ll bet those dang Europeans get visited by Santa before us again this year.
More links in case you’re new here and need more to read.