Wow, too many good ones this week. I parred it down to the top 5, but it wasn’t easy since I have no idea which topics you all like. Comments on things you find interesting and/or stuff you think is crap would help make this series better:
- A stock picking contest that I might be able to “win” since the person with the worse result gets $100; winner gets $250. I was going to take Google figuring that it could go either way, but it was already taken. You only have until monday, so get over there. (hat tip Diva Marketing Blog who has some nice suggestions on how to market your blog).
- Staying with the blog promotion theme, we’ve got 41 ways to promote your blog.
- On the adoption front, a hearwarming story of a older child adoption.
- Did you know you can often figure out if there’s going to be another markdown on a product from the price tag? (hat tip Get Rich Slowly).
- And finally, on to food, where CityMama gives us the best food blogs for kids and families while wisegeeks take pictures of 200 calories of a bunch of different foods (hat tip Lifehacker) (OK, so I snuck two into that last one, but trust me I had at least 5 more marked as possibilities that didn’t make the cut…again, give me your opinions and you might get more links that are useful to you).