Top 5 things I found on the web this week. Most of it’s funny parenting posts; but there’s a computer thing and a DIY post to round out the bunch:
- Anne has a hilariously entertaining story about her stay in the hospital; it’s a little long, but the jokes just keep coming, so it’s worth a read all the way through.
- The Odd mix discovered a way to make a sweet rue. Funny, but it apparently turned out well too.
- Brett’s son invents a new word. Unfortunately, I’m a Jeckerbecker some of the time too.
- Put your cursor over this link (or any of the others for that matter) but don’t click on it. Does that Snap thing annoy the crap out of you? You can disable Snap on all sites that have it. Do you love Snap? Let me know in the comments, otherwise I’m thinking about turning it off for the whole blog if no one cares (Hat tip Lifehacker).
- An invisible bookshelf makes the books look like they are just floating on the wall. It would look pretty cool right behind a desk for easy access to a few reference books (Lifehacker too).
Also I have a guest post on Mary’s Ethiopian Adoption blog about adopted preschoolers’ adjustment. Go check it out if you haven’t already (scroll down to “Preschooler Adjustment, Part Four” if it isn’t the top post; they’re having some issues today).