That time of the week already. Here’s the top 5 things I found this week that I thought you should read:
- Remember Melanie from the Good Night Show? Strollerderby has a short interview with her about what she’s been up to since she was fired. I would have never guessed she had a 3 1/2 year-old. She looks like she’s about 18.
- Mr. Nice Guy tells us what answers he’d really like to put on his daughters preschool application *warning: profanity* (hat tip Strollerderby).
- How to earn 100,000 from blogging. I’m working on it. (hat tip ProBlogger)
- I’m sure you’ve heard already (since it was on almost every adoption blog and some general parenting ones too), but, in case you missed it, adoptive parents are more likely to be “better” parents than biological ones.
- Be a Good Dad is trying to stop the dreaded extra hot dog bun problem. I’m not exactly sure why he’s attacking the hot dog people and not the bun people, but go support his efforts to get the packages to contain the same number of items.
Need more procrastination? Go read previous web round ups.