Just when I was loosing my faith in the internet with a lack of good content to share with you the last couple of weeks, I’ve got 5 good pieces for you (all parenting related).
- Another hair dad, although he’s got a slightly larger audience than me (hat tip: a bunch of people and Erin at Transracial Adoptions blogged about it).
- Be a Good Dad has a good post about why Dad’s should read to their kids, something I should do a little more of.
- Anne realizes what it’s like to be the person ASKING the insensitive adoption question. She makes a good argument for not being so mean since it’s obviously easy to slip up.
- A quick search of Google news didn’t come up with anything to confirm this, but apparently there’s a 23 month old baby in China that can climb 26 stories in 26 minutes. Yordie likes to walk, but I think she needs to pick up the pace a little. (hat tip: Be a Good Dad)
- Have access to some cardboard boxes? Make some furniture for/with your kids.
Have a good weekend.