Crazy week, but I still found plenty of good stuff to share with you:
- If you don’t think that adoption should be labeled as a fad, perhaps you should go tell Urban Outfitters apparently they’re not on their website anymore, but still available in some stores.
- Got a parent who’s gone a lot, get your kid a flat daddy or mommy. They’re free for military (donations are accepted to defray the cost). Hat tip: Growthink.
- Haven’t figured out the whole feed reading thing? My post a few months ago didn’t help much? Try this video. You can’t get much simpler of an explanation than that.
- Hey Dads!!! Mother’s Day crafts you can help your kids make (Susan don’t look).
- Crazy D tells it like it is in his post, What have I done?
Also Mary’s giving away 2 of Bono’s books about Africa (the other give away is here). And my first post on The Motley Fool is up (might require you to give them an e-mail address). If you like it, hit the recommend button. I doubt they’ll pay me more for it, but at least I’ll get some feedback since they don’t have a comments section.